Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bears win!

Another step closer to the Super Bowl.

I hope everyone noticed I didn't publish a new post yesterday.  After that whole business I wrote Friday about feeling pressured into putting out a new post every day, I decided I should have the courage of my convictions.

Well, I need a new poll too, don't I?  So far these haven't been any great shakes.  I need something with some teeth.

Over our Sunday dinner we were talking about comfort food.  Apparently when people vote on their favorite comfort foods, ice cream, chocolate, and potato chips get lots of votes.  For me, it's homey things like Mother used to make -- potato soup or meatloaf or a grilled cheese sandwich.  But, if it provides an emotional warm fuzzy, I suppose anything could qualify.

After dinner we watched "Driving Miss Daisy," which is definitely a comfort movie.  Lots of warm fuzzies from that one.

Think I'll go make myself a comfort cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment