Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yes, he is

On the way home from the grocery store yesterday, I was behind a five- or six-year-old Tahoe with XLSHAFT on its license plate.  The driver was a man (of course), and I wondered what moron in the Secretary of State's office let that one get through.  Don't they have rules about that?

At the next stop light, I pulled up next to him, rolled down my window, and waved to get his attention.  He rolled down his window too, and I said, "Lemme see it!"  He just sort of stared, so I said, "I want to see your extra-large shaft!  I'll bet it's really no bigger than your brain, which is minuscule!"

He flipped me the bird, and I shouted, "You're a pig!"  Just then the light turned green, and Molly Malibu and I left him eating our dust.

Okay, okay -- I made that up.  Well, I was behind a Tahoe with XLSHAFT on its license plate, but everything after "Don't they have rules about that?" is just a fantasy with which I entertained myself on the way home.

But he is a pig.

1 comment:

  1. As I was reading this, I was thinking "No, she didn't!!". Seriously, it's something that we'd all WANT to do, but don't. TOO FUNNY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete