Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Whoop it up for Hoops

Has it really been a week since I posted something here?  What have I been doing?  Well, not much.

Let's see.  The last posting was on Wednesday.  On Thursday I spent a lot of the day watching basketball games, since the men's Big Ten tournament was on.  I watched plenty of games on Friday and Saturday too, and then on Sunday, Michigan State won it.

In the next three weeks, there will be plenty of basketball for me to see amid the March Madness.  Both the men's and women's NCAA tournaments will be going on at the same time, and MSU is in both.  I think the men have a better shot than the women, but I'll cheer them all on.  Go green.

But I must have done something else besides watch basketball games.  Oh, yes.  On Friday I cleaned the bathroom.  One day I baked peanut butter cookies.  And twice I went to the grocery store.

Life after retirement can be hectic.  But I'm adjusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment