Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm the victim here

I think my civil rights have been violated.

Last night we went to a Chinese restaurant for supper. I don’t really like Chinese food, but my loved one does and will go through Chinese food withdrawal if we don’t get her a fix now and then.  The restaurant was packed, and almost all the other diners were Chinese.  All of the restaurant employees were Chinese too.

After we were shown to a table, a young waiter placed before each of us a knife and fork rolled in a paper napkin.  All the other patrons were given chopsticks. He didn’t ask us if we wanted chopsticks, he just gave us a knife and fork.

Isn’t that racial profiling?

1 comment:

  1. Could be, but think of it this way. You'd probably STILL be there trying to get that frackin' piece of meat or vegetable picked up with those sticks, while you starved to death!! They did you a favor....I'm sure of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete