Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Say Cheese

Last night my partner said she has a hankerin' for macaroni and cheese and wondered if we have enough cheese to make some.  I assured her we have cheese enough for anything and began to enumerate:

We have sliced American and sliced Provolone, a block of Colby, bricks of Asiago and Parmesan, plus that grated Parmesan that comes in the green plastic jar, shredded Mozzarella and shredded Colby-Jack, a container of crumbled blue cheese and a jar of Old English cheese spread.  If it counts, there's also at least one can of Cheddar cheese soup.

This morning as I put a stick of string cheese in with her lunch, I realized I'd forgotten to mention that one.

Doesn't everybody have a dozen kinds of cheese on hand at all times?  Or does this have something to do with my loving cheese so much that my mother used to call me "Cheese Face"?

No comments:

Post a Comment