Thursday, January 5, 2012

On Sale Now

I have to admit it sometimes takes me a while to get around to things.  This time it didn't take 30 years, like the beer bread recipe I finally tried, but I am a bit behind.

A year ago I said that after I retired, I was going to sell the contents of our house on eBay -- and also that when the house was empty, we'd sell it too and move to somewhere where it doesn't snow.

Well, last evening I finally listed an item for sale.  We were cleaning out a cabinet, found two of these things, neither of which had been used even once, kept one and put the other up for auction on eBay.  And somebody has bid on it, which means it is sold.

On the heels of that success, I listed another thing today, a toy somebody gave me as a joke.  If that sells, that will leave only four or five thousand other things to put on the block.

Zowee.

No comments:

Post a Comment