Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chihuahua de My-Oh

My tiny dog is slowing down in her old age, and I was rummaging around on the Internet this morning hoping to find something useful about dealing with an older dog when I came across the web site FamousChihuahuas.com.  It includes an online store that sells fashions and accessories for Chihuahuas, plus general and health information about the breed, and a gallery of photographs.

It is operated by a woman named nadia alterio who uses absolutely no capital letters and who loves Chihuahuas, especially her own.  She invites Chihuahua owners to submit pictures of their pets and, it being Cinco de Mayo, today's "featured" photos included dozens of pix showing Chihuahuas wearing sombreros and/or posing with a bottle of Jose Cuervo.

The amazing thing is how many people have submitted photographs of their dogs since they had to pay $4.95 for each one (or three for $9.95).  What a racket. Wish I'd thought of it.


I don't have to pay to publish my dog's picture on the Internet.  Here it is.


Is she the cutest, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment