Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve Twelve

It is that day, 12-12-12, and I have nothing further to say about it since everybody should know by now how I am about such dates.

Even though the twelve days of Christmas don't start until Christmas day, I am hearing that song about the twelve fabulous gifts, and it is the 12th day of the 12th month of the (two thousand and) 12th year, so I thought I would take this opportunity to present my own version of that tired old tune.  Feel free to sing along.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Twelve Margaritas,
Eleven vodka gimlets,
Ten dry martinis,
Nine Fuzzy Navels,
Eight Bloody Marys,
Seven Whiskey Sours,
Six Rusty Nails,
Five Goldschalg shots,
Four Daiquiris,
Three Mai Tais,
Two Rum and Cokes,
And a great big Long Island Iced Tea.

Yes, you could call it a wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment