Friday, September 21, 2012

Credit Quandary

Mexican for supper last night, and it was yummy.  I whipped up some guacamole and also ground beef with my very own taco seasoning.  We didn't have any refried beans, but then I found a can of black beans in the cupboard and decided I ought to be able to figure out how to make my own, which I did, and it was very good.

My partner fried some tortillas so we could have crispy beef and bean tostadas with cheese and salsa and black olives, and, of course, sour cream and guac.

Having taken some to share with a coworker, my partner reports there is yet another person who thinks my guacamole is the best they've ever had.  My dilemma is whether I keep my mouth shut or admit that the guac recipe came from Alton Brown on foodnetwork.com.

Regardless who gets credit, the meal was superb.  Soji the Chihuahua loved it too.  Yes, I know my tiny dog is supposed to be on a diet and not be given people food, but doesn't she deserve a taste of home now and then?

No comments:

Post a Comment