Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh No

While reviewing previous posts to see what I had said about something (so I don't say it again), I found that in November I actually used "it's" when I meant "its."  I was mortified.  Just last evening several of us were rolling our eyes at how many people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're," and there I was, making an equally egregious error.

I hate it when I do things like that.  It's not like I don't read and re-read and spell check and re-read before I hit the publish button.  It must just have been a momentary lapse.

But it makes me think I should go back and re-proofread everything.  Because, after all, I want to be absolutely grammatically correct at all times, mostly just because that's how I am, and also because I think I owe it to you, my loyal readers -- your the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment