Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bloggers blogging blogs

At the top of this page above the title of this here blog thing there is a little toolbar with a search function and a thing you can click to recommend this blog (feel free), and there's a "More" drop-down, and then to the right of that is another thing you can click on, "Next Blog."  If you click on it, some random blog will appear.

Now and then will I click on that just to see what I can see in the world of blogging. I usually visit at least a dozen. This morning I did a couple dozen, and I learned from this exercise the following things:

1. Most blogs have gobs of pictures; I seldom use pictures.

2. My blog layout is not very fancy.

3. I write better than most of those people.

4. Some blogs have scores of followers; I have seven.

5. There's a lot of weird shit out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment