Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sticks Out Like A Sore Thumb

It is beyond even my imagination that I have run completely out of things to say on this here blog thing.  In over a week, I have had nothing to write about.  There are plenty of potential explanations (read:  excuses) for this.

The injury to my thumb makes it somewhat difficult to type, because it is right where I would hit the space bar with my right thumb, and I get to typing away and forget myself and hit the space bar, and it hurts like the very devil.

The antibiotics I'm taking (because the laceration became infected) make me queasy.  The yogurt I'm forced to eat (so that the antibiotic will have something to act on besides my intestines) can make me queasy too.  I don't like yogurt.

Not to mention all the time it takes (three times a day) to soak my thumb in peroxide and apply antibacterial ointment and encase it in a band-aid.

Did you ever try to peel open the little paper wrapper that band-aids come in without using one thumb? 

No wonder I'm worn out.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete