Thursday, September 30, 2010

All Saints' Day

What are the chances that three people who share a birthday will all work for the same company, work in the same department, work on the same floor, and sit in adjacent cubicles all in a row?

I mean, how freaky is that?

Co-workers with the same birthday, sure. There are five of us (out of about 650 employees) where I work who were born on November 1. Four of us are in the same department. But that three of us who were born on the same date are occupying workstations all in a row is an extremely weird coincidence.

I'm in the middle cube, by the way. On the one side is a woman, the other side is a man. We were born in three different years (1968, 1965, 1946) in different places (Illinois, Michigan, Bangladesh).

And we came together here. My my.

No comments:

Post a Comment